∂яєαмкιℓℓєяѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∂яєαмкιℓℓєяѕ

ωєℓ¢σмє gυєѕт αη∂ мємвєяѕ ρℓєαѕє яєα∂ ƒσяυм яυℓєѕ вєƒσяє ρσѕт. тнαηкѕ ƒσя νιѕιтιηg ѕтαу ωιтн υѕ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  Black Tiger Slow Flood After Captcha Update
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm by gowtham

» Server bots
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm by gowtham

» Buzzclubstars Capture Room Flooder
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 pm by )sai

» Subject: Server bot list
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am by -=k0l=-

» Dream_killers_room_flooder_after_captcha_v2_0_by_gow
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 am by -=k0l=-

» BLUESTACKS ANDROID EMULATOR FOR WINDOWS
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:10 pm by integer

» Badbuzz Team i-Server v6.5
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:28 am by -=k0l=-

» How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With One Email Address
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:24 am by -=k0l=-

» FireBuzz Zero Flooder V1.0 - By Meti Saltanat@Nimbuzz.Com
7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:21 am by -=k0l=-

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
DreamKillers Visitors
Flag Counter

7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=k0l=-
Admin
-=k0l=-

7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile Empty
PostSubject: 7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile   7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Today we need to access internet most of the time, in whichever sectors or field you are working in. Internet is used by student to get more information on different topic, for business purpose to get the latest detail of the market and many more.
But in this most of the people useinternet in their mobileand uses 2G services. In the beginning 2G gives good speed but after that it gives a very bad speed.Sometimes we just get irritated by using the bad speed internet.
The badspeed of mobile internetmay occur due to several reasons like bad signal strength, congestion and load in network etc. None of the mobile company will guaranty you the plan with full speed. All mobile internet speed decreases after few time of usage.
In this article you’ll find outHowto increase internet speed in Android mobile. Thedifferent tips and tricks to speed up your Internet in Android mobileare given in under given lines.

http://allusefulinfo.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Speed-up-Internet.jpg

I’ve7 tips to increase Internet speed in your android mobileare as follows:
1.Clear the cache memory of your mobile. Never fill the cache memory of your mobile. Always remove the data, apps and information from your mobile which is no longer useful. This canincrease the speed of internet in your mobile.
2.Never install too much of software in your mobile it will decrease the speed of internet in your mobile. Always uninstall the software which is no longer useful.
3.To increase the speed of internet in your mobile you can change the internet setting to load maximum KB data.
4.To increase the speed of internet in your mobile, if you are using it only for text then you should block images in your mobile. By this you can increase the mobile internet speed and will decrease the charge too. Like some provide charge per KG. And if you want to load then load low quality image.
5.Never download other applications while surfing.
6.Before using internet always make sure that you are using mobile internet in good network coverage, for good speed of internet in your mobile.
7.If you want good speed it your mobile then always load mobile view in opera mini.
I think that after reading this article you’ll be able toincrease internet speed in your android mobile.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamkillers.forummotion.com/

7 Tricks To Increase Internet Speed In Android Mobile
Page 1 of 1