∂яєαмкιℓℓєяѕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∂яєαмкιℓℓєяѕ

ωєℓ¢σмє gυєѕт αη∂ мємвєяѕ ρℓєαѕє яєα∂ ƒσяυм яυℓєѕ вєƒσяє ρσѕт. тнαηкѕ ƒσя νιѕιтιηg ѕтαу ωιтн υѕ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  Black Tiger Slow Flood After Captcha Update
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm by gowtham

» Server bots
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm by gowtham

» Buzzclubstars Capture Room Flooder
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 pm by )sai

» Subject: Server bot list
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am by -=k0l=-

» Dream_killers_room_flooder_after_captcha_v2_0_by_gow
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 am by -=k0l=-

» BLUESTACKS ANDROID EMULATOR FOR WINDOWS
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:10 pm by integer

» Badbuzz Team i-Server v6.5
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:28 am by -=k0l=-

» How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With One Email Address
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:24 am by -=k0l=-

» FireBuzz Zero Flooder V1.0 - By Meti Saltanat@Nimbuzz.Com
Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:21 am by -=k0l=-

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
DreamKillers Visitors
Flag Counter

Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=k0l=-
Admin
-=k0l=-

Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 Empty
PostSubject: Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5   Creative mixed-media composition in Adobe Photoshop CS5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

Start working by creating a new document (Ctrl+N) in Adobe Photoshop CS5 with the size 1000px by 1000px (RGB color mode) at a resolution of 72 pixels/inch.

Find a stock photo with a model represented on it, I used this photo from Shutterstock. I would like to thank the author of this photo, or if you prefer, you can subtitute similar image of your own. Insert the model photo in our main document.

Enlarge this image

Create a new layer and choose the Paint Bucket Tool (G) to fill it with #CDD298 color.

Enlarge this image

Set the Blending mode for this layer to Color Burn.

Enlarge this image

Make a copy of the made layer and change the Blending mode to Normal. Insert the mask on the layer by choosing Add layer mask on the bottom part of the Layers panel and choose the Soft Round brush of black color.

Paint in the mask using this brush to clean out the edges, making visible the woman.

Enlarge this image

Create a new layer and using the Paint Bucket Tool (G) to fill it with #433D29 color.

Enlarge this image

Insert the mask on the layer by choosing Add layer mask on the bottom part of the Layers panel and choose the Soft Round brush of black color.

Paint in the mask using this brush to hide the layer edges and making visible the woman.

Enlarge this image

Click Create new fill or adjustment layer from bottom part of the Layers panel and click to Curves to adjust the curve shape as shown to make a little color corrections.

We’ve got the next result:

Enlarge this image

Create a new layer and choose the Soft Round brush from Brush Tool (B).

Use this brush to represent a kind of spot on the woman. The brush has the color #432D16.

Enlarge this image

Set Fill to 43% for this layer and change the Blending mode to Color Dodge.

Enlarge this image

Next step we’ll insert on the main document the next texture (files for this tutorial are downloadable from Here

Enlarge this image

Insert the mask on the layer by choosing Add layer mask on the bottom part of the Layers panel and choose the Soft Round brush of black color (set Opacity to 60% in Options bar).

Paint in the mask using this brush to hide the middle part of the texture and make visible the woman’s layer.

Enlarge this image

Set the Blending mode for this layer to Overlay

Enlarge this image

Create a new layer and select after that the Paint Bucket Tool (G) to fill the layer with #FF9268.

Enlarge this image

Set Fill to 62% for this layer and change the Blending mode to Soft Light.

Enlarge this image

Create a new layer and select the Soft Round brush from Brush Tool (B).

Use this brush to paint on the woman the indicated zones below. The brush’s color is #3E3126 (brush’s Opacity – 30%).

Enlarge this image

Set Fill to 72% for this layer and change the Blending mode to Overlay.

Enlarge this image

Click Create new fill or adjustment layer from bottom part of the Layers panel and select Hue/Saturation. Drag the slider to the left to decrease the Hue, Saturation of the color range and drag the slider to the right to increase the Lightness.

We’ve got the next result:

Enlarge this image  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
https://dreamkillers.forummotion.com/

Page 1 of 1